- One personal contact for the entire logistic chain
- Transport guidance and handling
- Selection of carrier
- Certified handling of hazardous goods
- Direct ATLAS link
- Combination possibility of air, sea (sea-air) and land
RELY ON LOGISTICS SPECIALISTS
- Optimised incoming routing
- All-in clearance
- Quality control
- Track and Trace
- Preparation and management of documentation
and customs papers required for air and sea traffic
ITC is directly at Frankfurt Airport as well!
Logistics Ges. mbH has branches near Duesseldorf and directly at Frankfurt Airport. The air freight specialists of the internationally active logistics specialist ITC deal with the air freight of the itc group as well as with direct customer consignments.
Advantages that count!
On account of the advantage of location - directly at Frankfurt Airport - we can offer quick transfer processes and very short cycle times at the airport hub.
- Acceptance and turnover is ensured seven days a week 24 hours each.
- We are freight agents authorised by IATA and the German Federal Department of Air Transport. For this reason, we have access to the largest airline pool in the world and are permitted to clear consignments ourselves.
- Acceptance and conversion from „unsecured“ to „secured“ shipments.
The budget solution
- Transport consultation and handling
- Preferred carriers
- Acquisition and preparation of all documents required
- Certified hazardous goods handling
- Departure control
- Weekend/public holiday service
- After-hours clearance
- Late delivery
- Door-to-door service
DIRECT SHIPMENTS &
The direct link between airports. Fall back on defined time windows between departing airport and arriving airport in direct flights. Thus you ensure yourself of guaranteed departure and arrival times.
Speed has priority. Air Express offers you the quickest connection and a first priority Clearance between the airports.
- Inclusive house/house transport and customs clearance upon request
Worldwide availability of aircrafts
- Consulting, analysis of routes, weight and time frames
- A full airplane for you freight
- All-over control and total transparency.
- Freight volume dos not fill a full plane.
- Sharing of capacities with other shippers - thereby possible advantages arise by cost reduction.
ITC is part of the IFLN network. As a member of this global union of sea and air freight agents, we have access to 265 logistics companies in 80 countries, and due to this fact we provide services for you in almost any corner of the world. Combinations of air, sea and land transport provide an effective transport under economic, ecological and primarily deadline aspects. Linked to the national networks, we offer all extra-services on site.
Some examples (worldwide service):
- LCL/FCL (Less than a Container/Full Container Load)
- Intermodal transports
- Trucking on site
- Rerouting to air freight
- Storage including value added services
As an official IATA agent ITC Logistics offer you the complete diversity of airfreight traffic. Transparent processes, qualifi ed staff and our global network ensure perfect service and professional consultation. On account of our membership in IATA and IFLN, we have access to a network of 230 airlines in 118 countries as well as to 265 logistics companies in 80 countries.
ITC Airfreight Charter Service
Procure yourself competitive advantages with us. We deliver complex, integrated and tailor made airfreight charter and logistics concepts.
Consulting and the right planning are the Alpha and Omega of smooth process
- We check diverse, the load ability of the freight, inspect peculiarities, advice you in terms of packaging and coordinate special loading equipment (e.g. cranes)
- We plan and organize the entire transport chain. On request, we store and consolidate your commodity –also in customs warehouse -
- Our team is purchasing special permits and supports your charter shipment from A to Z. On request, until it reaches the recipient in the target country.
We work e.g. for the following industries:
Example of an Air Cargo Charter Processing in December 2014
4 Full 747 F-400 Nosedoor for Oman
Willich, 12/2014 - ITC flies around 303 tons special steel tubes for a new methanol plant to Oman.
Both, 6 long vehicle flat bad trailers ex Krefeld and 2 trailers ex Lindlar were driven directly to Frankfurt Hahn Airport (HHN) and have been secured on-site. 44 crates with each 6.880 kg and 10 tons equipment were loaded with 2 High-Loaders (Lifting Force: each 20 tons - placed one after another) on four by Boeing 747 F-400 Nosedoor, which were chartered by ITC. The aircrafts flew nonstop to the freight airport DWC Dubai. From there, the delivery was carried out –directed by ITC- 233 km to Oman.
Since 01/01/2015 about 1000 people are now working on the construction of the plant, including of course the shoring of the special steel tubes that particularly withstand high temperatures and extremely high pressure.
Sea/Air combination solution in LCL traffic
Less expensive than pure airfreight, but, double as fast as classic sea freight. Sea/Air combination offers a real alternative for our customers who seek inexpensive means of transport without having to do without short times.
An example: Sea freight from Chittagong (Bangladesh) to Dubai in a fortnight.
From Dubai by aircraft to Frankfurt, Düsseldorf or Hamburg in 1 to 2 days results in a total transport time of 15 to 16 days ! This produces saving of 10 to 12 days compared to classic sea freight. The following applies: The closer the departure location is to the aviation hubs, the higher the reduction in transit time.
- Consolidated Shipments
- Quality Checks
- Transport Consulting and Handling
- Choice of Carrier
- Certified Handling of Dangerous Goods
- Worldwide Trucking On-site
- Tracking and Tracing
- Container Trucking
- Optimized Import Routing
- All-in Customs Clearance
Once around the world and back– buy when, where and as you want. We deliver and collect it worldwide!
In cooperation with the leading shipping companies, we offer highly flexible services incorporated into the global network of our worldwide partners. According to our experience, the key to success is best partnership co-operation and qualifi ed consultation and handling staff. We will help you to plan your commitment, and will be pleased to carry out all requested services. This shall include consultation with respect to the relevant documents as well as their preparation, such as:
- B/L (Bill of Lading)
- Export accompanying document (formerly export declaration)
- Customs clearance including T1 preparation and fi scal representation
Examples of different containers incl. measurements (without guarantee)
|Type||external dimensions||internal measurements||Door Opening||Weight|
|20′ Standard DC (Dry Container)||6.058||2.438||2.591||5.895||2.350||2.392||33,2 m³||2.340||2.292||24.000|
|40′ Standard DC (Dry Container)||12.192||2.438||2.591||12.029||2.350||2.392||67,7 m³||2.340||2.292||30.480|
|40′ Standard HC
(High Cube DC)
|Type||external dimensions||internal measurements||Door Opening||Weight|
|20′ Reefer Container||6.058||2.438||2.591||5.534||2.316||2.331||29,9 m³||2.316||2.290||24.000|
|40′ Reefer Container||12.192||2.438||2.591||11.563||2.294||2.261||60,0 m³||2.288||2.188||30.480|
|40′ HC Reefer Container||12.192||2.438||2.896||11.583||2.286||2.532||67,0 m³||2.294||2.550||34.000|
|20′ OT(Open Top Container)||6.058||2.438||2.591*||5.897||2.350||2.377*||32,5 m³||2.338||2.280||24.000|
|40′ OT(Open Top Container)||12.192||2.438||2.591*||12.030||2.350||2.377*||66,4 m³||2.338||2.292||30.480|
|20′ FT(Flat Rack Container)||6.058||2.438||2.591*||5.612||2.210||2.213*||33,0 m³||24.850|
|40′ FT(Flat Rack Container)||12.192||2.438||2.896*||11.826||2.224||1.981*||67,0 m³||30.480|
Short Sea Container
|45′ Pallet-Width (ECS)
45′ x 8′ x 9′6′′
13,716 m x 2,5 m x 2,896 m
|Internal measurements||Length||13,556 m|
|Door Measurements||Width||2,338 m|
Air & Sea Freight Network
In cooperation with our worldwide country organisations we offer:
- Airfreight - Direct Shipments, Groupage Cargo, Express, Charter/part and full charter
- Seafreight (groupage and Container loads)
- Project Management
- Customs Clearance
- Transport and warehouse services
In cooperation with the leading cargo airlines and shipping companies, we offer highly flexible services, integrated into the global network of our worldwide partners. The key to success lies in our experience, best partnership collaborations and qualified consulting and execution personnel. We help you in the planning and are happy to take all the required services.
As an official IATA agent ITC Logistics offer you the complete diversity of airfreight traffic.
Transparent processes, qualified staff and our global network ensure perfect service and professional consultation. On account of our membership in IATA and IFLN, we have access to a network of 230 airlines in 118 countries as well as to 225 logistics companies in 90 countries.